Ever consider a cosmetic teeth whitening service? There’s never been a better time. With the safe, effective whitening treatments at West Lakes Dentistry, you can reap the benefits of a brighter smile today!
Multiple Whitening Options
At West Lakes Dental, our talented cosmetic dentists offer two different teeth whitening services to best fit your needs and schedule. You can make an appointment for a single-visit whitening procedure, or you can enjoy the convenience of a take home whitening tray system. Both of these treatments can whiten your teeth by multiple shades and are available at both our Chaska, MN and Mound locations.
What Causes A Smile To Stain Or Become Discolored?
If your teeth are stained, it doesn’t mean you did anything wrong. They could be showing their age, or they could be stained from common drinks like coffee or wine. Some teeth stain easier than others, and some people develop an inexplicable permanent stain on their teeth. One thing is for sure—you don’t have to live with the stain. We can help you brighten your smile at West Lakes Dentistry.
The Advantages Of Teeth Whitening
Still not convinced? Here are just a few benefits to visiting our teeth whitening dentists in Chaska, MN!
- Enjoy an affordable way to improve your appearance
- Cover stains that you thought were permanent
- Prepare for photos with a drastically improved smile
- Improve your look before weddings or other big events
- Take advantage of two convenient treatment options at West Lakes Dentistry
What Are The Most Common Side Effects?
Hypersensitivity is the most common risk associated with teeth whitening. This is especially true for the in-office treatment. Many patients don’t experience any sensitivity, but if you do, it will most likely be temporary. Avoiding foods that are particularly hot or cold can help until the sensitivity subsides.
Ready To Try A Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Rest assured that all cosmetic treatments are performed by highly qualified dentists at our offices in both Chaska and Mound. If you’re ready to achieve a brighter smile, schedule an appointment with us for one of the following whitening treatments:
- One-Visit Whitening. Pick a day and time that works best for you, we can whiten your teeth by multiple shades in a single visit. So long as your teeth are in healthy condition, we can perform a modern whitening treatment that will noticeably improve your smile.
- Take-Home Tray. Some patients prefer to whiten their teeth in the comfort of their own home. For these patients, we offer a custom whitening tray and gel that is designed to produce dramatic results for your smile.
Enjoy Safe, Effective Cosmetic Dentistry At West Lakes Dentistry
With a talented and highly qualified staff, we offer the most advanced treatments available to give you the smile you deserve. Call us today with any questions you may have or to make an appointment!