Cosmetic Dentist in Mound, MN
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. A healthy, radiant smile makes a great first impression, and it can really boost your confidence and self esteem, too! Even subtle cosmetic procedures can make a BIG difference in the way you feel about your smile. We offer a variety of smile enhancements from professional teeth whitening, to cosmetic bonding.
We can help give you the smile of your dreams! Call West Lakes Dentistry today to schedule your complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation.Make Appointment
Professional Teeth WhiteningOur cosmetic dentist offers powerful one-visit teeth whitening as well as custom take-home kits that both give you the professional teeth whitening results you desire, but from the comfort of your own home. The best way to decide which whitening system is best for you is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Miner, a local dentist in Mound. If your mouth shows no signs of gum disease or severe decay, our doctors will help you find a method that works for you.
Porcelain VeneersDo chipped, cracked, gapped, or discolored teeth make you want to cover up your smile? Ask our local dentist about porcelain veneers! Veneers are thin ceramic casings that we bond to the front of your teeth to give your smile a beautiful, more uniform appearance. Veneers look and feel just like your natural teeth, too, and they can usually be placed in just one or two appointments. Veneers are also an excellent alternative to braces for teeth that are widely spaced or overlapped! Ask our cosmetic dentist about this option today.
Invisalign® Aligner TherapyIf you want straighter teeth but don’t want to spend two years in metal braces, Invisalign® could be just what you’ve been waiting for! Invisalign uses a series of custom-made aligners that are changed every two weeks or so to gently and gradually reposition your teeth. Invisalign is a great choice for those with mildly or moderately crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, overbites, crossbites, and underbites. Invisalign trays also offer additional comfort because they are made of a smooth material that is easy on gums and cheeks. They’re also totally removable, so you can take them out to eat and brush like normal. Really, the biggest benefit of Invisalign is how they are clear and nearly invisible, so many people won’t even be able to tell that you’re wearing trays! Having straight teeth can give you a more attractive, confident smile, but it also makes it easier for you to take care of your oral health. Straight teeth are actually easier to brush and floss, and therefore keep clean. And a properly aligned bite saves you from the pain of TMJ disorder! Our dentist office is near you so you can take advantage of this amazing teeth-straightening system.
Ready to analyze your smile? Answer yes or no to the following questions.
- Do you have any concerns about your smile?
- Do you cover your mouth when you smile or talk?
- Are you self-conscious about smiling in front of other people?
- Are some of your teeth darker than the others?
- Do some of your teeth have white or brown stains?
- Would you like a whiter, more youthful smile?
- Do you notice any defects in your teeth or gums?
- Are there spaces or gaps between any of your teeth?
- Are your teeth crowded?
- If you have crowding or spaces, is it getting worse?
- Are any of your teeth too long or too short?
- Are any of your teeth crooked, jagged, worn, or chipped?
- Do you have old fillings or bonding that are chipped, discolored, misshapen, worn, or otherwise in need of upgrading?
- Do you have old veneers or crowns that need upgrading?
- Do you have missing teeth that you would like replaced?
- Is the appearance of your smile out of balance from one side to the other?
- Is there anything else about your teeth or your smile that you would like to change if it were possible?