- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology – Arizona State University, 1996
- Master’s in Public Health – University of Minnesota School of Public Health, 2000
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, 2004
Dr. Stephanie Miner, DDS, MPH
- Give Kids a Smile
- Establishment of Minnesota Department of Health, Oral Disease Prevention Unit
- Head Start Dental Screenings
Dr. Stephanie Miner earned her B.S. in microbiology at Arizona State University. She continued her education at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health and School of Dentistry. Dr. Miner has lived in Minnetrista for over 14 years and began West Lakes Dentistry in 2011. In June of 2017, West Lakes Dentistry acquired a 2nd practice in Chaska, MN—formerly Strand Dental Care. She is honored to serve the Westonka community as a family dentist by providing advanced dental care that is convenient and comfortable for patients. Dr. Miner is dedicated to continuing education and lifelong learning in order to give patients the best dental treatment. She is an active member of the Minnesota Dental Association and maintains membership in the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Miner is a graduate of the Kois Center, a world leader in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. She has completed hundreds of hours of advanced training in pediatric dentistry, dental implants, gum surgeries, root canals, and treatment of complex dental cases. The focus of Dr. Miner’s practice is comprehensive treatment in collaboration with specialists in the area. Outside of the office, Dr. Miner and her husband have three very fun and active children, and they spend most of their time in a hockey rink or on a soccer field. She also enjoys running, hiking, down-hill skiing, and traveling.
Dr. Amy Boeckermann, DMD
Dr. Amy Boeckermann earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Family Studies and Human Development / Psychology from the University of Arizona. While there on a swimming scholarship, she received the Mary Roby Award for academic and athletic accomplishments and was a part of an American record setting relay. Dr. Boeckermann decided to pursue her long-time dream of becoming a local dentist at the University of Louisville in Kentucky. While in dental school, she was active in the RAM (Remote Area Medical) program, which provides dental care to the underserved. This allowed her to understand the great need for dental education and care around the country, and it gave her the opportunity to start doing difficult procedures early on in dental school. This program is the reason she is so passionate about her patients and has a deep understanding of individualized care. Since graduating, Dr. Boeckermann has remained passionate about volunteering her time to those in need. She has participated in Mission of Mercy in both Minnesota and Alaska, helped out with Team Smile Minnesota, and has travelled to Guatemala for mission work with the Spear Institute through Operation Smile. Dr. Boeckermann joined the West Lakes Dentistry team in 2015 and loves the team atmosphere! Growing with the local dental practice and getting to know the patients motivates her daily. Born and raised in Minneapolis, she enjoys spending time at her cabin, with family, and on the lakes. Her favorite thing to do is to spend time with her basset hound, Pele.
Dr. Jason Pendleton, DDS
- GPR, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics – Iowa City, Iowa – One year Residency: July 2012 – June 2013
- Marquette University School of Dentistry – Milwaukee, WI – Graduated 2012: Magna Cum Laude
- Minnesota State University – Mankato, MN – Graduated 2006: B.S. – Major Biology, Minor Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude
- 2014, 2015 & 2016: Dentistry From the Heart. Participated in a free day of dental services including fillings, extractions and cleanings to those in need in the greater La Crosse, WI area.
- 2011: Volunteered at the Tri-County Community Dental Clinic in Appleton, WI. Provided treatment of emergency and pediatric patients.
- 2011 & 2010: Volunteered at WDA Mission of Mercy in Wausau, WI and Sheboygan, WI. Each event was for 2 days in which over 2,000 patients received care with nearly $1 million in volunteer dentistry services.
Dr. Jason Pendleton is originally from Superior, WI. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University and then completed a residency at the University of Iowa Hospital, where he met his wife, Katie. They married in 2015 and have two cats, Mario and Bella. Katie works as a physician with the University of Minnesota Pulmonary and Critical Care Department. They share a passion for cheering on the Vikings, Wild, and Twins.
Dr. Pendleton is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Wisconsin Dental Association, and Minnesota Dental Association. Committed to providing the best care possible for his patients, he has completed additional postdoctoral courses at the University of Minnesota and the prestigious Kois Center. Dr. Pendleton has participated in Dentistry from the Heart since 2013 as well as Mission of Mercy events. His hobbies include golfing, fatbiking, skiing, traveling, and as of 2015, taking care of their adorable cats.
Dr. Angela Hastings
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology & Spanish – Hamline University, Magna Cum Laude, 2009
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California, 2013
- Adjunct Professor at University of New England, 2017
- Hamline University Women’s Lacrosse Coach, 2013-2015
- Desert Friends of the Developmentally Disabled Dental Clinic Coordinator in Palm Desert California, 2011-2013
- RAM (Remote Area Medical), 2013
- Give Kids a Smile, 2011-2012
Dr. Angela Hastings graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biology and Spanish from Hamline University. She went on to study dentistry at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California where she earned her degree as a Doctor of Dental Medicine. She is currently a member of the American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, American Academy of Facial Esthetics and Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society.
She has also worked in non-profit and private dental practices in urban and suburban areas. Dr. Hastings feels it is very rewarding to provide services to diverse populations; she understands what it is like to be a patient and treats all individuals with compassion and without judgment. Dr. Hastings has a special interest in facial esthetics and is trained to use dermal fillers and cosmetic injectables in achieving comprehensive esthetic smile makeover results.
When not at work, Angela spends time playing soccer and kickball in adult leagues. She also enjoys teaching, traveling and spending time with her family and friends.