- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology – Arizona State University, 1996
- Master’s in Public Health – University of Minnesota School of Public Health, 2000
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, 2004
Stephanie Miner, DDS, MPH
- Give Kids a Smile
- Establishment of Minnesota Department of Health, Oral Disease Prevention Unit
- Head Start Dental Screenings
Dr. Stephanie Miner earned her B.S. in microbiology at Arizona State University. She continued her education at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health and School of Dentistry. Dr. Miner began West Lakes Dentistry in Mound in 2011. In June of 2017, West Lakes Dentistry acquired our 2nd practice in Chaska, MN. Dr. Miner is honored to serve both communities as a family dentist by providing advanced dental care that is convenient and comfortable for patients. Dr. Miner is dedicated to continuing education and lifelong learning in order to give patients the best dental treatment. She is an active member of the Minnesota Dental Association and maintains membership in the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Miner is a graduate of the Kois Center, a world leader in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. She has completed hundreds of hours of advanced training in pediatric dentistry, dental implants, gum surgeries, and treatment of complex dental cases. The focus of Dr. Miner’s practice is comprehensive oral health and dental implant restorations. Outside of the office, Dr. Miner and her husband have three very fun and active children, and they spend most of their time in a hockey rink or on a soccer field. She also enjoys running, hiking, down-hill skiing, and traveling.
Suzanne Hendrix, DDS
- Bachelor of Science from Gustavus Adolphus College in St Peter, MN 2001
- DDS from New York University College of Dentistry 2005
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
Dr. Suzanne Hendrix grew up in a small town in south eastern Minnesota. She went on to earn her Bachelor of Science from Gustavus Adolphus College in 2001 with a degree in biology. After graduation she moved to New York City to attend NYU College of Dentistry where she graduated in 2005. It was there that she found her passion for serving patients of all ages and dental needs.
Upon her return to Minnesota, she and her husband moved to Mound, MN, where they have lived for more than 13 years. She has spent her career working in a group dental practice in Monticello and has focused on making all patients comfortable in her dental chair. She believes in making dental visits an enjoyable experience where every patient leaves with a healthy and confident smile.
A focus of her practice has also been treating patients and improving their smiles with Invisalign and she regularly takes courses in developing her skills and knowledge in this discipline.
She and her husband, Dan, have two school age daughters that keep them busy with their many activities. Dr Hendrix can often be found volunteering at Hilltop or cheering loudly at one of the area hockey rinks, the dance studio, volleyball courts, or archery meets. When they have some free time, she and her family enjoy spending time with friends on and around the lake. She is very excited to join the team at West Lakes Dentistry and get to know more members of the community.
Lauren E. Hubbard, DDS
- Bachelor of Science in Integrative Physiology (with high distinction)- University of Iowa, 2010
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (with highest distinction)- University of Iowa College of Dentistry, 2014
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor: University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor: University of Illinois College of Dentistry
- Volunteer Dentist: Mission Possible Illinois
- Volunteer Dentist: Give Kids a Smile Iowa
- Volunteer Dentist: Iowa Mission of Mercy
Dr. Lauren Hubbard was born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa. As an avid Hawkeye fan from an early age, she was determined to become a Hawkeye herself and graduated with high honors from The University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Science in Integrative Physiology and went on to earn her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the The University of Iowa College of Dentistry graduating with highest distinction.
Following graduation she and her husband moved to Chicago, Illinois where Dr. Hubbard served the Chicago area dental community through private practice, as a clinical instructor at The University of Illinois Chicago College of Dentistry, and through volunteer work with Mission Possible Illinois.
Dr. Hubbard and her husband recently moved to Minnesota and she has fallen in love with the community here. Dr Hubbard is passionate about continuing education and providing the highest level of care possible to her patients. She is dedicated to providing each individual a customized treatment plan that achieves excellent oral health and beautiful aesthetics.
Dr. Hubbard absolutely loves improving her patients smiles. She also devotes part of her time to teaching at The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry and is excited to serve the patients in our community here at West Lakes Dentistry. Though she won’t admit it yet, we think she’s slowly becoming a Gopher! When she’s not with patients or students, Dr. Hubbard enjoys spending time with her husband and their furry dog-child Teche. She loves being outside with family and friends and when she is not perfecting patients’ smiles you’ll likely find her out exploring her new home on the trails with her husband and Teche.
Angela Hastings, DMD
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology & Spanish – Hamline University, Magna Cum Laude, 2009
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California, 2013
- Adjunct Professor at University of New England, 2017
- Hamline University Women’s Lacrosse Coach, 2013-2015
- Desert Friends of the Developmentally Disabled Dental Clinic Coordinator in Palm Desert California, 2011-2013
- RAM (Remote Area Medical), 2013
- Give Kids a Smile, 2011-2012
Dr. Angela Hastings graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biology and Spanish from Hamline University. She went on to study dentistry at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California where she earned her degree as a Doctor of Dental Medicine. She is currently a member of the American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, American Academy of Facial Esthetics and Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society.
She has also worked in non-profit and private dental practices in urban and suburban areas. Dr. Hastings feels it is very rewarding to provide services to diverse populations; she understands what it is like to be a patient and treats all individuals with compassion and without judgment. Dr. Hastings has a special interest in facial esthetics and is trained to use dermal fillers and cosmetic injectables in achieving comprehensive esthetic smile makeover results.
When not at work, Angela spends time playing soccer and kickball in adult leagues. She also enjoys teaching, traveling and spending time with her family and friends.