Here at West Lakes Dentistry, we strive to give patients a dental office that focuses on expert care and exceptional service. Part of fulfilling that duty means having an inviting atmosphere for our patients. We offer convenience, top-of-the-line technology, and amenities to keep you comfortable while receiving treatment from dental experts.
More advanced technology keeps you safer! West Lakes Dentistry has purchased and trained to use many devices and tools that will make your dental experience less painful, stressful, and time-consuming.
- Digital X-Rays & Imaging: To get safer and more accurate images of your teeth and gums, we use fully digital x-rays and imaging technology. These images help us diagnose issues so we can give you the treatment you need.
- Intraoral Camera & Digital Scanner: Have you ever wondered what the dentist is doing inside your mouth? With the intraoral camera, we’ll be able to show you what we’re seeing on a TV screen in front of you.
- Drufomat Dental Appliance Machine: Provides in-house custom-made dental appliances such as mouth guards, retainers, and night guards. We use this handy tool to treat sleep apnea!
- DIAGNOdent Laser-Assisted Cavity Detection: Get more accurate diagnoses with the DIAGNOdent pen. It can detect cavities and early gum disease better than the naked eye, no matter how well trained.
- Isolite System: This handy little device provides constant suction in your mouth to catch all the excess liquid we leave behind while we work. It also provides a place for you to rest your jaw while it’s open, and gives us extra light to see what we’re doing.
- Air Abrasion: This tool provides a more comfortable way to shape your teeth in preparation for dental appliances. It uses compression and aluminum oxide particles to shape teeth smoothly and accurately.
You can experience dental care like never before with sedation dentistry. Our sedation options can relax you and soothe dental anxiety so you’ll be able to sit comfortably through your appointment. Sedation dentistry can cure dental anxiety if used consistently and correctly.
To help you feel even more at ease, we provide a welcoming atmosphere and a kind staff who cares about you as an individual. It is our goal to help you get the care you need when and where you can be comfortable.
We strive to make dental visits comfortable and inviting experiences. We offer many amenities to make your time with us not only bearable but enjoyable! We want West Lakes Dentistry to feel as much as a home to you as it is to us!
Our amenities include:
- Free Wifi.
- Massage dental chairs.
- Treasure tower with prizes.
- TVs, headphones & blankets.
- Beverage station with coffee & water.
- Children’s play area with toys, books & video games.
We are always working to update and upgrade our amenities to give you a positive experience. If there is ever anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable, do not hesitate to ask.
Whether you like to schedule over the phone, in-person, or online, we will work with you and your schedule to find an appointment time that is right for you.
If your appointment is not a regular six-month check-up let us know what your concerns are beforehand so that we can come fully prepared to assess your needs and get the process moving that same day! We do not want you to have to wait any longer especially if your needs are urgent.
You’re In Good Hands!
Our entire culture at West Lakes Dentistry is centered around giving our patients an enjoyable and comfortable time with us. Every morning, we discuss the patients coming in that day including how we can help them and what is going on in their lives outside of their dental needs. You’re more than just a smile to us. We want you to be happy, be healthy, be you!